Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome Note

Hello guys and welcome to my blog. First of all I would like to acknowledge the following bloggers that have greatly inspired me over time.

Bella naija - she feeds the gossip monster in me ;)
Exschoolnerd - this babe is funny and crrrrrrrazzzzzzy.
Naijachickito - just like me drama revolves around this chick.
Afrobabe - those pictures on your blog madam are something else. Your blog brought out the naughtiness in this shy girl.
Ms. emotions- just like me you love to talk about …...LOVE
Fineboy- the only word I can think of is “LOL” am sure that is not a word but y’all get my drift. Too bad he is gone now :(
Linda ikeji- very driven, multitalented and just like me has a lot on her plate.
Bumight – beauty n brains, that makes us two of a kind medical school babe meets pharmacy school chick.
Overwhelmed- anyone that knows how to get down on d dance floor and loves food will ALWAYS be my friend.

Back to me………Although I read blogs everyday, I just got the courage to start mine after a breakup that almost drove me to depression……yes oh my people D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N…am sure some of you are wondering why I was killing myself over this one guy. Firstly, this guy was my very first boyfriend and by the way I am 20. Secondly over the course of two years I was with this guy, our lives got intertwined. The gist will be coming soon.

Through my blog, I would like to take you guys through the journey of rediscovering my self, nursing my broken heart, finding love, pharmacy school and letting you in on what I think is important at the moment. Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seat belt and WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

21 comments:

Afrobabe said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...glad I inspired you (even if it was in a naughty way)lol..

I want to dedicate this inspirational award to my daddy and mummy and lover and.....

welcome to blogvilles...Like you already....

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just disvirgined your comments page!!!!!

O'Dee said...

Welcome 2 blogsville deariee.

Hope u get over your X ASAP.

Orientatednaijababe said...

Welcome to blogville....hope u find this ville a place of solace...

Have fun!!!

Abeg oh, no let one boi drive u crazy, u r young and "fine"; so get out there and get urself some good fun.

Thirty + said...

Welcome to Blogville

bumight said...

awww, I'm an inspiration! I feel like I just gave birth to a child, lol!

FirstI want to thank God, I also want to thank my mummy and daddy, Mr and Mrs ....

ok,bumight, get a grip!

u're welcome and I look forward to reading you!

Naija finegirl said...

afrobabe: i needed some naughtiness in my life oh, being a good girl was getting me nowhere. That gist will be coming soon.

oluwadee: thanks love, about getting over my ex am getting there a step at a time.

ONB: Thanks love I will do that as soon as am no more looking like a hot mess...lol

30+: Thanks for stopping by.

bumight: Mama bumight thanks for giving birth to a burriful naijafinegirl hope she makes u proud...:)

LG said...

lol@ afro

*Welcome to blogville Dearie,
am already lookin for an update, hehehee!!!

Dee said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

About the X factor, all I can say is let go and let God! Like I always say and believe, with God all things are possible... you'll find your missing rib someday.

Lady A said...

Welcome to BlogWorld. I will be checking you out. Enjoy yourself on here. I look forward to your post.

Mz. Dee said...

My seatbelts are fastened o.. were'z the appetesizers?? Shebi i'm on first class? I made it to top ten..!

Mz. Dee said...

me and my effed up typin.. appetizers***

Naija finegirl said...

lg: thanks hun

dee!: Amen to that sister dee

lady a: thanks for showing a sister some love.

mz.dee: The appetizer has been served. Please feel free to enjoy.

Unknown said...

WOW. What an intro.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i got a mention.. LOVe you already mama.. welcome to blogsville

uNWrItten* said...

welcome to blogville darling!..hope the blog helps you get over your issues with your ex or whatever else is bothering you...ill be a regular visitor so save my space o! lol :)

Anonymous said...

i feel like i will love ur page...so i am adding u to my bloglist

Anonymous said...

i feel like i will love ur page...so i am adding u to my bloglist

archiwiz said...

Nice blog. I like your gist well well. Enjoy blogville.

archiwiz said...

And hey, u started your blog on my birthday....Yay me!

Naija finegirl said...

nogo: thank you

ONB: love u too :)

unwritten: u dont have to worry about that, there is more than enough space for all.

pink-stain: awwww thank you and i hope i dont disappoint you.

archiwiz: happy belated birthday hun.

Jaguda said...

welcome o. take a seat on the left where u will be given an option of 3 types food......

1. jollof rice with all the works[dodo, moin moin, shaki etc]

2.tuwo shinkafi

3. eba with banga soup.

chosen yet?